Loved by instructors for the visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Course Guides are ideal for teaching Microsoft Access 2010 to students across experience levels. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. The Illustrated Course Guides split Microsoft Access 2010 concepts and skills into three manageable levels – Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced – perfect for workshops or accelerated courses.
Table of Contents
- Unit F: Creating Multiple Tab Queries.
- Unit G: Enhancing Forms.
- Unit H: Analyzing Data with Reports.
- Unit I: Importing and Exporting Data.
- Unit J: Analyzing Data Design Using Northwind.
- Unit K: Creating Advanced Queries.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "Microsoft Access 2010 Intermediate: Illustrated Course Guide, 1st Edition" di Lisa Friedrichsen, edito da Cengage Learning, Inc, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 24,86.