Deliver compelling business intelligence (BI) solutions by choosing the right combination of services in Microsoft SharePoint 2010. This practical guide gives you a big picture view of Excel Services, PerformancePoint Services, Visio Services, and more. Walk through each technology, and learn which tool to use where, when, and why -- whether you're a SharePoint administrator or business analyst.
- Dive into the array of application services designed for business intelligence in SharePoint 2010
- Use getting-started guides for each service, and learn how each tool works alone and with others
- Evaluate Microsoft cloud-based business intelligence options -- Microsoft SharePoint Online and SQL AzureA'
- Determine which Business Intelligence tools are best for different scenarios
- Choose the right combination of services for a single department or the entire company
- Configure SQL Server 2010 Reporting Services and Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010 add-in
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2010" di John Campbell, Peter Serzo, Norm Warren e Mariano Teixeira Neto, edito da Microsoft Press, U.S., è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 29,90.