My iPad 2 offers a full-color, fully illustrated, four-color step-by-step resource to using your iPad 2, the latest model from Apple that boasts a new faster processor and two video cameras. Each task is stepped through with corresponding visuals that are numbered to match the step they are referred by. Notes and sidebars give additional insight into using the iPad 2 without requiring you to sort through paragraphs of text to find the information you want.
Tasks are clearly titled to help you quickly and easily find things you want to accomplish on your iPad 2. Everything from setup and configuration to using apps like Pages and Maps is clearly illustrated and easy to follow. Learn how to use the iPad 2's two cameras to take pictures and video, and share them with friends or chat with them live.
- Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi network and 3G networks
- Take video with the front and rear camera
- Video chat with your friends
- Stream audio and video to Apple TV and other devices
- Synchronize data between your computer and iPad
- Watch movies, TV shows, YouTube, or home videos
- Surf the Web and email
- Download apps to make your iPad even more useful
- Create documents and spreadsheets
- Build and display presentations
- Find locations and get directions
- Find the best games
- Connect keyboards, cameras, and external displays
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "My iPad 2 (covers iOS 4.3)", 2 Rev ed., di Gary Rosenzweig, edito da Pearson Education (US), è in vendita anche su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 31,95.