Lion is the latest version of Apple's operating system. It is available as an
upgrade for any MacBook, iMac or Mini that is already running Snow Leopard and, of course, Lion is now pre-installed on all new Mac computers.
This book will guide you through setting up and using Mac OS X Lion for the first time. It will provide you with many useful hints and tips and also warnings about possible pitfalls. It will enable you to quickly and easily get much more out of your new Mac computer.
Among the many topics explained are:
- A brief look at the Mac OS X Lion operating system
- Configuring your Mac for the first time
- Connecting your Mac to your home network
- Connecting your Mac to a printer
- Making and keeping your Mac secure
- Exploring some of the new features
- Conserving battery life of MacBooks
- Backing up your computer using Time Machine
- Getting and installing free software from the Apple App Store
- And much more besides…
If this is your first time using a Mac computer or using Lion, then this book is for you!
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "An Introduction to Mac OS X Lion" di Andrew Edney, edito da Bernard Babani Publishing, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 9,03.