With iOS 5, Apple added more than 200 new features to the iPad 2, but there's still no printed guide to using its amazing capabilities. That's where this full-color Missing Manual comes in. You'll learn how to stuff your iPad with content, stream media to and from your tablet, organize your contacts and appointments, send text messages, and much more.
This is the book that should have been in the box. The important stuff you need to know:
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, eBooks, eMagazines, photos, and more.
- No wires needed. Wirelessly sync content between your computer and iPad, and automatically download app updates.
- Go online. Connect through WiFi or Wi-Fi+3G, and surf the Web using the iPad's new tabbed browser.
- Consolidate email. Read and send messages from any of your accounts.
- Get social. Use built-in apps like Twitter, iMessage, and Ping to stay in touch.
- Capture memories. Use the upgraded camera app to snap pics from the lock screen, zoom in on subjects, and activate autofocus and autoexposure.
- Store stuff in iCloud. Stash your content online for free, and sync up all your devices automatically.
- Interact with your iPad. Learn new finger moves and undocumented tips, tricks, and shortcuts.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "iPad 2: The Missing Manual", 3 Rev ed., di J.D. Biersdorfer, edito da O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA, è in vendita anche su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 86,95.