The full-color guide to getting the most out of your iPhone
Completely updated and revised to include iOS 5, iCloud, and other new Apple features, this full-color book is your guide to all things iPhone. Bestselling veteran authors Edward Baig and Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus introduce you to the capabilities of the iPhone for making phone calls, browsing the Internet, sending and receiving e-mails, working with the calendar, watching videos, taking great photos, and much more. You'll discover how to set up iTunes, buy music and videos, protect your information, troubleshoot, multitask, and download the hundreds of thousands of apps available from the App Store.
- Gets you started with your iPhone, and gets you on your way to mastering the multitouch interface, synching with iCloud, making phone and video calls, texting, working with the calendar, and more
- Explains setting up iTunes, watching videos, taking photos, and listening to your favorite music
- Walks you through connecting to the Internet, sending and receiving e-mails, getting directions from GPS maps, protecting your information, and troubleshooting
- Addresses the latest updates, iCloud, and new iOS 5 features that make your iPhone even more powerful and easy to use
- Includes coverage of iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and the iPhone 4 models from all major carriers
Presented in the straightforward-but-fun style that defines the Dummies series, iPhone For Dummies, 5th Edition is the just the book you need to get acquainted with your brand new iPhone.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "iPhone 4S For Dummies, 5th Edition" di Bob LeVitus e Edward C. Baig, edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, è in vendita anche su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 16,46 oppure come eBook in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 13,99.