Congratulations - you've purchased the new iPhone 4S, the coolest smartphone on the market. Now it's time to learn how to take advantage of the new iOS 5 and all its features, apps, and secret techniques available.
To accomplish this, look no further than iPhone 4S Made Simple. More than 1,000 screen visuals and clear-cut instructions guide you through both basic and advanced features of the iPhone 4S, from email and calendar tips to navigating the App Store and understanding Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks.
Written by two successful smartphone trainers and authors, this is the go-to guide for the latest and greatest version of the iPhone. This book should also help those who use the popular iPhone 4 or earlier iPhones, that are now running or can run the new iOS 5 operating system as well.
What you'll learn
- Use copy/paste, spotlight search, and voice memos
- Support for both Windows and Mac users
- Use music, videos, photos and voice notes
- Detailed iTunes instructions
- Sync playlists, videos, contacts, calendar, and notes
- Fast email, phone, calendar, and browser tips
- Create your own ringtones and wallpapers
- Use Google Maps to find just about anything!
- Navigate the App Store for games, productivity apps, and more
- Understand Bluetooth and Wi-Fi network setup & security
- Install and remove software icons
- Use you phone internationally and save money when traveling overseas
- Save your battery life by understanding the network settings
- All the best tips and tricks for the touch screen
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who has or is considering an iPhone, whether it's the new iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone running the new iOS 5.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "iPhone 4S Made Simple" di Gary Mazo, Martin Trautschold e Rene Ritchie, edito da APress, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 19,93.