Most iPad users are familiar with the product's basic functions, but the iPad offers an endless array options, and one doesn't need to be a pro to understand. iPad Secrets provides the millions of iPad owners with a true behind the scenes look into a vault of features and little known short cuts of this sea changing tablet. Direct from a product reviewer at Engadget, the world's most read tech blog, iPad Secrets provides practical information to vastly improve one's tablet experience, and to make the device more useful as a tool.
The book includes secrets, tips, and tricks including:
- Managing Multiple E-Mail Accounts, Contacts, and Scheduling
- Making The Most Of Multitasking
- Wrangling iTunes (While Maintaining Your Sanity)
- Making The Most Of FaceTime… and Those
- Other Video Calling Solutions
- AirPlay: Streaming Secrets of the Multimedia Variety
- Taking Advantage of Wireless Functionality
- iMessage, And The Wide World of Push Notifications
- iCloud Integration
iPad Secrets is ideal for anyone wanting to take advantage of the countless options the iPad has to offer.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "iPad Secrets (Covers iPad, iPad 2, and 3rd Generation iPad)" di Darren Murph, edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 20,09.