The new iPad is cute. It's loveable. It's fun to play with. But it can also be a bit mysterious. My New iPad is your guide to getting the most from Apple's latest magical creation.
Best-selling author Wallace Wang's patient, step-by-step instructions will have you using your new iPad to:
- Find your way using the Maps app and the iPad's compass
- Get organized with the Notes, Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts apps
- Set up your email accounts and browse the Web
- Use Dictation and keyboard shortcuts to save time typing
- Listen to music, read ebooks and magazines, and take photos and videos
- Use FaceTime to talk face-to-face with distant friends and relatives
- Shop on iTunes and the App Store for the best new music, apps, movies, games, magazines, and books
- Set parental controls, use a secret passcode, and encrypt your backups for maximum privacy And so much more.
You'll even learn top-secret touch gestures to help make the most of your iPad. Discover the hundreds of amazing things your iPad can do with My New iPad.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "My New iPad", 3 New ed., di Wallace Wang, edito da No Starch Press, US, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 16,71.