lunedì 14 gennaio 2013

Take Control of Safari 6

Take Control of Safari 6
Contenuto dell'eBook:

Become a Web-browsing wizard by learning all that Safari can do for you.

Go beyond basic Web browsing in Safari 6 with this definitive guide from Mac expert Sharon Zardetto! You'll get essential advice on smart ways to customize your Safari environment, and learn key browsing techniques, including how to keep track of where you've been, save pages for reading later, load multiple Web pages at once, search both the Web and the content of pages you're reading, fill out forms automatically, keep track of passwords, find and install the best third-party extensions, and manage your Web-browsing history.

Read this book to learn answers to questions like these:
  • How do I load six Web pages at once?
  • Now that I've loaded six pages, how do I best work with them?
  • How do I bookmark a page I want to return to?
  • I'm a pack rat. How should I organize and access my bookmark collection?
  • I forgot to bookmark a great page I saw yesterday. How can I find it again?
  • How can I read a multi-page Web article without clicking to switch pages?
  • How do I find the word "marshmallow" in the text of a huge Web page?
  • How do I erase my history to keep my housemate from snooping through it?
  • Where does Safari store Web site user names and passwords?
  • Help! What do I do when a stored password stops working?
  • How do I install the My eBay Manager extension?
  • What's the best way to store pages in Reading List for later perusal?
  • How do I access my open tabs on another Mac via iCloud Tabs?

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Take Control of Safari 6" di Sharon Zardetto, edito da TidBITS Publishing, Inc., è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 5,55 e su iBookstore per iPhone, iPad e iPod touch al prezzo di Euro 7,49.

Nessun commento: