martedì 31 dicembre 2013

Five Reasons Why I Love My 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro

Five Reasons Why I Love My 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro
Contenuto dell'eBook:

"My aging laptop from 2007 finally breathed its last recently. My old one was a 15 inch MacBook Pro with 4GB of RAM and a 160GB hard disk. Back in its day, it was a very nice computer, but fast forward five years and it certainly had been showing its age.

My initial plan was to buy an 11-inch MacBook Air. Why the 11-inch? Well, I found over the course of my 15-inch MacBook Pro’s life that it was too big to tote around everywhere. Oh sure, the extra screen space was nice. But the weight and size of it just made it a bit too big for my tastes.

The 11-inch Air seemed quite portable in comparison, yet powerful enough to meet my needs since most of what I mostly write on my computers. I was so very sure that the 11-inch was the absolute perfect computer for me, so I headed off to the Apple Store to get one." (Jim Lynch)

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Five Reasons Why I Love My 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro" di Jim Lynch è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 0,97.

Nessun commento: