Check out the new Hyper-V, find new and easier ways to remotely connect back into the office, or learn all about Storage Spaces—these are just a few of the features in Windows Server 2012 R2 that are explained in this updated edition from Windows authority Mark Minasi and a team of Windows Server experts led by Kevin Greene. This book gets you up to speed on all of the new features and functions of Windows Server, and includes real-world scenarios to put them in perspective. If you're a system administrator upgrading to, migrating to, or managing Windows Server 2012 R2, find what you need to do the job in this complete resource.
Learn all about:
- Installing or upgrading to and managing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Understanding Microsoft NIC teams 2012 and PowerShell
- Setting up via GUI or updated Server Core 2012
- Migrating, merging, and modifying your Active Directory
- Managing address spaces with IPAM
- Understanding new shared storage, storage spaces, and better tools
- Controlling access to file shares—a new and improved approach
- Using and administering Remote Desktop, Virtual Desktop, and Hyper-V
Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2" di Mark Minasi, Kevin Greene, Christian Booth, Robert Butler, John McCabe, Robert Panek, Michael Rice e Stefan Roth, edito da Sybex, è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 34,61.