martedì 24 giugno 2014

MIND BLOWING HIDDEN IPHONE'S TRICKS

MIND BLOWING HIDDEN IPHONE'S TRICKS
Contenuto dell'eBook:

"I may not speak for everyone–and judging by a bevy of social media comments I’ve see, I don’t– but I’ve really enjoyed iOS 7 thus far. From the moment the update install finished, I was captivated by an experience that was both new and familiar. Even now, I still find myself unlocking my phone just to play with the new OS. To say iOS 7 is a major change is an understatement, and I know it’s easy to feel lost or confused about how certain functions now work.

Also, there’s quite a number of new features to tinker with.

That’s where I come in. I’ve perused iOS 7 in order to compile a list of useful tips and tricks, which I hope will be of great use to you. So, journey forth and discover!" (RENATA V.)

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "MIND BLOWING HIDDEN IPHONE'S TRICKS" di RENATA V. è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 0,89.

Nessun commento: