mercoledì 13 agosto 2014

101 Autodesk Inventor tips and tricks from around the web

101 Autodesk Inventor tips and tricks from around the web
Contenuto dell'eBook:

"Back in 2004 when I started learning CAD I found a great many resources around the web that really helped me out. To this day I track as many as I can.

This eBook is based on a blog post that I put together to help showcase some of the great work from my favourite bloggers that you can share in free.

Since it was first published, the original post has been viewed more than 50,000 times! It is the most popular post on Cadsetterout.com to date.

I had a great time researching this book learned a ton of great tips and tricks for Autodesk Inventor, and I guarantee you will too!" (Paul Munford)

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "101 Autodesk Inventor tips and tricks from around the web" di Paul Munford, edito da Cadsetterout.com, è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 0,89.

Nessun commento: