mercoledì 8 ottobre 2014

How to Increase Your iPhone Battery Life

How to Increase Your iPhone Battery Life
Contenuto dell'eBook:

"If you have a heavy phone usage all though the day, you probably run out of battery in the middle of the day, just like I did back in the day.

As an iPhone user myself, I can feel the pain of running out of battery outdoors. I even considered switching my phone but since I was so used to the iPhone, I couldn't. Instead, I did my research and came up with these few simple steps that actually worked for me.

Now, my iPhone battery can easily last one full day, despite heavy calling. I still have to charge almost every night, but at least my phone doesn't leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere anymore.

I found many tips and tricks in the iPhone magazines but most of them did not cause any significant increase in battery life. I will only list the methods I found most effective for my iPhone. These tips will work for every iPhone model." (Nathan White)

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "How to Increase Your iPhone Battery Life" di Nathan White è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 2,68.

Nessun commento: