domenica 15 giugno 2014

Should Print Screen Be Disabled?: All those website questions you were afraid to ask

Should Print Screen Be Disabled?: All those website questions you were afraid to ask
Contenuto dell'eBook:

"Can Print Screen Be Disabled?" grew from my years supporting people in the WordPress free forums. The more I saw people asking "How do I get started on my website?" and the more my friends asked me that, the more I realized that the stuff I found simple and easy to find just ... wasn't.

So for those of you who need that help getting started, this is for you! (Mika Epstein)

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Should Print Screen Be Disabled?: All those website questions you were afraid to ask" di Mika Epstein è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 3,77.

Nessun commento: