giovedì 3 settembre 2015

Google Analytics in Pictures: A quick insight into Google Analytics: ideal for service based business owners and marketing professionals

Google Analytics in Pictures: A quick insight into Google Analytics: ideal for service based business owners and marketing professionals
Contenuto dell'eBook:

This concise guide to Google Analytics has been written for busy people. You may be a service based business owner who wants to understand a little more about how your website is performing and how you can improve it.

Or you may be a marketing professional who is looking for a quick reference guide to the key features of Google Analytics.

NB This guide is not aimed at e-commerce websites.


This easy to read guide contains screenshots and the answers to these questions:
  • Where in the world do my website visitors come from?
  • Where in the internet is my website traffic coming from?
  • Which websites are sending me traffic?
  • Which of my pages are the most popular?
  • Can I see a picture of where people are clicking?
  • What should I write / blog about?
  • Which of my social media links are the most popular?
  • Are visitors returning to my site?

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Google Analytics in Pictures: A quick insight into Google Analytics: ideal for service based business owners and marketing professionals" di Nigel Temple, edito da The Marketing Compass Press, è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 2,99.

Nessun commento: