giovedì 10 ottobre 2013

How To Build Your WordPress Author's Website

How To Build Your WordPress Author's Website
Contenuto dell'eBook:

This guide is focused on helping you build the foundation of your author’s platform—your website. If you are to build a successful online marketing plan to promote your writing, you must create a website that uses all the cutting-edge strategies available to Internet marketers.

There is no better way than WordPress to creating an effective and easy-to-manage author website! But be prepared from the outset. Plan your author's website out carefully before you rush out and build something that you might need to re-build later.

In this guide, you will learn the fundamentals so you can either build it yourself or hire a web designer.

The first question you might want to ask before building your website is: How am I going to make my website stand out from other author websites found on the Internet? Only you can answer this question because only you know what makes you and your writing unique. For example, if you are a non-fiction writer, what micro-niche can you focus on that no one has done before? If you are a fiction writer, how can you showcase your story-telling through blogging and book chapter samples?

The second question might be: Now that I have my niche or genre defined, how can I attract a tribe of interested readers to my online marketing hub? And once I attract targeted traffic to my site, how can I provide value to my visitors so that I build trust with my audience?

The only question remaining is: Are you ready to finally start building your online marketing platform with a WordPress author website design that captures and engages your visitors so they become your lifelong fans and readers?

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "How To Build Your WordPress Author's Website" di Joe Jacobson - Author Website Design, edito da WordsandWriters.com, è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 2,68.

Nessun commento: