lunedì 18 novembre 2013

Drupal 7 Core & Views

Drupal 7 Core & Views
Contenuto dell'eBook:

You have just installed Drupal 7.
Now what?

You are ready to get started creating a new site, but how?

This illustrated guide will answer the questions:
  • How do I create an Article?
  • How does an Article differ from a Basic Page?
  • I really need my site to have a Poll, Blog and Discussion Board, what about those?
  • Taxonomy? What’s that?
  • I heard I need Views. How do I create them?
  • How do I grant access to certain people and restrict other?

All of those questions and more are answered inside.

Learn how the core nodes of Drupal 7 can work for you.

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Drupal 7 Core & Views" di I.F.S. Harrison è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 6,95.

Nessun commento: