lunedì 15 dicembre 2014

Five reasons why I love my iPhone 6 Plus

Five reasons why I love my iPhone 6 Plus
Contenuto dell'eBook:

"There’s no doubt about it, Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus sales are on fire as I write this post. The company is still having trouble keeping the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in stock around the world, and it’s already December. The demand for the larger iPhone 6 Plus has been surprisingly high, even to Apple according to a story on Investors.com.

But after using an iPhone 6 Plus since shortly after it was released, I’m not surprised at all. I was initially quite skeptical about buying a phablet. I thought they were too big, and too cumbersome to carry around during my daily routine. Well, I couldn’t have been more wrong and I’ll tell you why in this column." (Jim Lynch)

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Five reasons why I love my iPhone 6 Plus" di Jim Lynch è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 1,07.

Nessun commento: