Google+ offers a new social networking platform that promises to give Twitter and Facebook real competition - but its documentation doesn't help you get past the steep learning curve. This Missing Manual gets you up to speed with crystal-clear, jargon-free explanations of key Google+ features, including Circles, Hangouts, Sparks, and Huddles.
You'll find lots of undocumented tips, tricks, and tweaks along the way.
- Quickly learn how to set up a Google+ account and add contacts
- Create Circles to organize contacts into groups for sharing
- View and share updates and photos with people in the Stream
- Use Hangout to organize group video chats with up to 10 people
- Identify search topics that may interest your contacts with Sparks
- Get sound advice for managing privacy online with selective sharing
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "Google+: The Missing Manual" di Kevin Purdy, edito da O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 9,96.