lunedì 28 aprile 2014

Microsoft OneNote for iPad in layman's term

Microsoft OneNote for iPad in layman's term
Contenuto dell'eBook:

"Microsoft has created a fantastic program called OneNote which basically a digital scrap book. At first I was hesitant about the purpose of this note taking app. I thought OneNote was a boring and mundane program. Especially there are already a lot of other note taking apps on AppStore. However, the more I use it, the more I see how it helps me get through my day to day with ease.

I hope this guide will help give you better knowledge of what Microsoft OneNote for iPad can do for you." (Charlie Gallifrey)

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "Microsoft OneNote for iPad in layman's term" di Charlie Gallifrey è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 2,68.

Nessun commento: