Apple iPads are becoming extremely popular and with the release of the iPad 2, more people than ever are using them for many different purposes.
This book will guide you through setting up and using your iPad 2 for the first time. It will provide you with many useful hints and tips and also warnings about possible pitfalls that you may encounter.
Among the many topics explained are:
- A brief look at the iPad 2
- Configuring your iPad 2 for the first time
- Connecting your iPad 2 to your home network
- Working with e-mails and surfing the Internet
- Exploring many of iPad 2's features
- Making video calls with FaceTime
- Troubleshooting your iPad 2
- Backing up your iPad 2
- Getting and installing software from the Apple App Store
- Much of this book will also apply to the original Apple iPad.
If you are already the proud owner of an Apple iPad 2 or perhaps are just thinking about purchasing one, then this book is for you. It will enable you to quickly and easily get to grips with your device.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "An Introduction to the iPad 2" di Andrew Edney, edito da Bernard Babani Publishing, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 9,03.