The iPod touch is much more than just music. You have all of the features of a PDA—including email, calendar, Google Maps, the App Store, and even phone capabilities—as well as the ability to watch movies and play your favorite games, all packed into Apple’s sleek design. With iPod touch Made Simple, you'll learn how to take advantage of all these features and more. Packed with over 1,000 visuals and screenshots, this book will help you master the all of the functions of the iPod touch and teach you time-saving techniques and tips along the way. Written by two successful smartphone trainers and authors, this is the go-to guide for the iPod touch.
What you'll learn
- Support for both Windows and Mac users
- Sync and manage all your music on the iPod touch or your computer
- Find the best App Store applications and games
- Save time with Copy / Paste & Spotlight Search
- Play music, videos, TV Shows, and podcasts
- Sync playlists, videos, contacts, calendar, and notes
- Fast email, phone, calendar, and browser Tips
- Use Google Maps to find just about anything!
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi network setup & security
- All the best tips and tricks for the touch screen
Who this book is for
This book is for those new to iPod touch, for those considering an iPod touch, and even for seasoned users who will learn new tips and techniques.
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "iPod touch Made Simple" di Gary Mazo e Martin Trautschold, edito da APress, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 16,73.