QuickBooks 2011 has impressive features, like financial and tax reporting, invoicing, payroll, time and mileage tracking, and online banking. So how do you avoid spending more time learning the software than using it? This Missing Manual puts you in control: you learn not only how QuickBooks works, but why and when to use specific features. You also get basic accounting advice along the way. QuickBooks can handle many of the financial tasks small companies face.
With QuickBooks 2011: The Missing Manual, you can handle QuickBooks by following clear, step-by-step instructions that help you get the job done.
- Set up your QuickBooks files and preferences to fit your company
- Track inventory, control spending, run a payroll, and manage income
- Follow the money all the way from customer invoices to year-end reports
- Export key snapshots in the convenient new Report Center
- Streamline your workflow with the new Online Banking Center
- Build and monitor budgets to keep your company financially fit
- Share information with your accountant quickly and easily
Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "QuickBooks 2011: The Missing Manual" di Bonnie Biafore, edito da O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA, è in vendita anche su IBS.it al prezzo di Euro 20,08.