sabato 29 dicembre 2012

A Parent's Guide to iPad and iPad mini: Using, ChildProofing, and Getting the Most Out of Your Tablet!

Contenuto del volume:

The iPad and iPad mini can serve as powerful tools for your children. Normally, I know, you don’t entrust power tools to your kids. But there’s something different about this iPad. How can we harness the universe’s most cutting-edge technology and use it to benefit our kids? Sure, a part of you might be thinking, “Do I need to share all the cool stuff with my kids?” I felt that way too, for a while after my family got one.

But then, not too long after watching my children fight over it and try to hide it from one another and beg for their own, I had one of those sentimental moments. Maybe, I thought, if I just figure out how to turn the damn thing on, I can use this super cool, super advanced, super confusing technology to benefit my kids. And that’s just what I did. And now, I want to tell you all about it. So kick off your heels, let your hair down, throw the kids in front of a movie, grab a spoon and that jar of peanut butter you know you’ve earned, and listen to everything you need to know about how you can use the iPad to be a fantastic mom.

Per maggiori informazioni: il volume "A Parent's Guide to iPad and iPad mini: Using, ChildProofing, and Getting the Most Out of Your Tablet!" di Rosie Stevens e GadChick, edito da CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, è in vendita anche su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 5,92 oppure in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 2,68 e su iBookstore per iPhone, iPod touch e iPad al prezzo di Euro 3,49.

Nessun commento: